Imagine your class exploring the Metropolitan Museum of Art, experiencing the New York Philharmonic and witnessing the history of Ellis Island. These are just a few of the outstanding highlights.
Six day New York City tour includes:
- Tour of United Nations
- New York Philharmonic
- Rockefeller Center’s Top of the Rock
- NBC Studio Tour
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Two Broadway Theater Productions
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Harlem and Manhatten City tour including a Ground Zero viewing
Amenities included in the six day New York City Tour:
- 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 2 dinners
- Lodging including Security Guard
- Motor Coach Transportation
- Complimentary Chaperon(s) Trip
- Keepsake Photo Video
Add-on options available: Circle Line Harbor Cruise, NYC Ballet, Grant’s Tomb. Options may be switched with regular tours when scheduling permits.
Download the brochure and start planning your student group tour today.